Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Best friends – Friends we have posted many similar Happy Thanksgiving Images, Quotes, Wishes, and Jokes for Thanksgiving day in the previous articles about Happy Thanksgiving Day Celebration. As usual, we have collected what best suit your style, most of our readers have asked for something like Messages, Wishes for our friends and family members and this is all about them.
Greeting Cards with a Sweet message on it is something we all like to have from our loved ones. A Friend is the one who have no demands and no expectation but do critic on every time what we ever we do. No, it’s not wrong coz they are the only one who wants the best for us and the most important thing is that we can’t live without them so these happy Thanksgiving Messages are fully dedicated to all my dear friends and of course to you all who are reading this post right now. Read this post for Thanksgiving Messages, Best Thanksgiving Messages for friends and also read Thanksgiving Greeting card messages for Best Friends.
These Short Thanksgiving Messages are dedicated to you all and you family friends. hope you will enjoy reading these short message for Thanksgiving Celebration.
- What matters most…family, friends, faith, and freedom…for all of these we give thanks Happy Thanksgiving to All!
- Thanksgiving is possible only for those who take time to remember; no one can give thanks who has a short memory!!!
- Remember, everyday is Thanksgiving! So don’t forget to always give thanks, even in the low and rocky times of your life! 🙂
- You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
- Drink and be thankful to the host! What seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it. – Franz Grillparzer
- Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”
- Mark my words, the first person who comes up with a 22-pound turkey that can be cooked in a toast–has it made!
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
- Coexistence… what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving?
- There is nothing better than pumpkin pie and yams! I love Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving!
- By this very sweet pie, I shall not lie that you are the sweetest I know and thank you ever and evermore.
- Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say THANK YOU, for all that you gave me.
- Thanksgiving Blessings? – Your Alive, You have food, You have clothing, You have shelter, You have your family and friends. What else do you really need?
- Everyday is a day Of thanks giving!Thank you Lord For today and all the blessing of Today
- We’re having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.
- Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving,”little Timothy wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
- If you’re a turkey, the Bermuda Triangle is Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow.
- May you have a wonderful time this Thanksgiving, with friends and family. Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- I wish it was Thanksgiving every day! Lots of food, a well-deserved nap after eating and a warm cup of eggnog to end the day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
You are always welcome to read Happy Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Pictures, Images and Wallpapers with lots of Jokes and sayings about thanksgiving day. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of you and Enjoy the Christmas holidays.